Hello all!
So as my year with JVC is approaching, I am anticipating the time spent living in a community and working for social justice. JVC sends over 300 of us into communities and we work in agencies that are able to save thousands of dollars by having us work for them rather than hiring someone super expensive. Because of this, JVC asks each of us to help fundraise to support all the work that we do.
I've committed to help raise at least $500 dollars to help support JVC in keeping all of us working in these communities. I would greatly greatly appreciate if I get your support as well!
Follow the link below and click on "Sponsor Me" to the right.
You can also look to the right of this site and click on the "Send Me to Serve" link under the "Follow me on Twitter" link :)
Thank you all soooooo much!
I could not be doing what I do without all of your support! :)
https://atl.etapestry.com/fundraiser/JesuitVolunteerCorps/CelebrateLA/individual.do?participationRef=2315.0.89217079
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment